Converting VHS to DVD and digital formats can make it much easier to preserve and share your memories. Over the years, you may have collected countless hours of your life, recorded through a camcorder. Now, without a VHS player or the proper conversion tools, it may be impossible to replay these videos and memories.
At A.R.S. Video, we have the equipment to convert it all for you. If you have a memory that you want to be converted into an easier way to share, we’re happy to help you with it.
Our online pricing and tools make it easy for you to receive an estimate on the costs. We simply need to know the format as well as how much footage you actually have.
How It Works
The easiest way to get started in converting your memories is by finding out what the costs are going to be:
1. Fill out the free quote form to learn what the estimated costs will be for the conversion of your media.
2. Drop your media off to us at the store, or use the packing slip that we provide online to ship to us.
3. We’ll review your media and provide a complete estimate for the work including quantity discounts.
4. Once you confirm that the estimate is acceptable, we’ll work on the conversion.
5. When it’s finished, we’ll ship the flash drive or DVD to you, or you can pick it up at the store. All originals will be returned to you as well.
Updating and future-proofing your memories has never been easier. Fill out your footage information with us now, or contact us to get started.
This page will give you an ESTIMATE only. Your actual invoice will most likely be lower than this estimate since we assume every tape or film reel to be full at normal length.
You can choose to bring your materials to us in person or ship them. PLEASE USE TRACKING WHEN SHIPPING AND FILL OUT THE PACKING SLIP AND INCLUDE IT WITH YOUR ITEMS WHEN SHIPPING THEM TO US.
Once the professionals at ARS Video have reviewed your material, we will call you with a precise amount for your approval. You do not pay until we have processed your order and it is ready to be shipped back to you.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us.
Enter the type of media and the quantity for an estimate.