We’ve transferred over 250,000 hours of video/camcorder tapes – that’s over 29 years’ worth of memories!
The average lifespan of your camcorder and videotapes is 15–20 years. That means your videos taken before the year 2000 are in danger of being lost forever.
ARS Video has been preserving your memories and home movies for a long time—longer than most of our competitors.
Send us your most precious memories right now, and we’ll make a high-quality digital copy that will last for generations.
• The price includes a flash drive with upscaled HD MP4 files that will play on your PC and TV.
• Tape timing and an estimate are provided for approval before processing the order.
• For tapes of at least 30 minutes, pay only for the actual hours of tape you have to transfer—no paying for blank tapes and/or TV programs.
• All transfers are backed up on site for future copies.
• Even though they’re on their way out, DVD copies are available for $9.95.
5 VHS-C tapes totaling 30 minutes each = $57.50
(Flash Drive included)
5 VHS-C tapes at $15 each = $75
(Flash Drive not included)
What You Don't Pay For...
We DO NOT CHARGE for blank tape formats or recorded TV shows.
25 hours or more: Get 25% off the regular price.
How Many Hours Of Memories Do I Have?
|VHS/Super VHS||The normal length of the tape is 2 hours, but it may contain up to 6 hours.|
|VHS-C||The normal length of the tape is 30 minutes, but it may contain up to 90 minutes.|
|Hi-8/Digital 8/8mm tape||The normal length of the tape is 2 hours, but it may contain up to 4 hours.|
|BetaMax||The normal length of the tape is 2 hours, but it may contain up to 6 hours.|
|Mini DV||The normal length of the tape is 60 minutes, but it may contain up to 90 minutes.|
|Mini DVD||The normal length of the tape is 30 minutes, but it may contain up to 60 minutes.|
|Digital Media||The length of the material will vary. Our estimate is based on 2 hours. The actual length of your recorded footage will be determined after a review of your digital files.|