SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE | CERTIFIED
WHAT IS PRECON?
PRE-CONSTRUCTION VIDEO SERVICES or PRECON Services refers to the mobilization phase of a construction project. During this phase, PRECON activities include moving equipment, procuring material, inspections, site layouts, and documentation. More and more, cities, municipalities, and even construction companies require documentation by a third party for the proposed job site. PRE-CONSTRUCTION Video Services can include PRECON VIDEO, PRECON PHOTOGRAPHY, and PRECON AERIAL PHOTO and VIDEO.
PRECON PHOTO – Photographing a construction site before breaking ground from various critical spots throughout the site to serve as a reference point.
PRECON AERIAL – The filming or photographing of a construction site using a drone before breaking ground.
A team of experienced videographers, photographers, and a safety technician conducts high-definition video and photo surveying. Each project is unique; depending on location and requirements, our team will work with your project manager to deliver seamless pre-construction video services.
What you can expect from ARS Video, Inc.
- Notification to the resident or proprietor before documentation
- Trained videographer + photographer to document every aspect of a property from 2-3 different angles
- Proper safety gear + ID Badges worn and displayed
- Professional video + photo equipment
- Original unaltered footage is preserved for authenticity
- Proper chain of custody
- Resized and renamed field files for ease of use in the field
- Two thumb drives with content renamed (by address/property) and organized specifically to the project site
- Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- Fair, competitive quote for project completion
LITIGATION SUPPORT SERVICES
While there are many ways to utilize PRECON video services, one of the most important reasons is that the photo or video is available as evidence. PRECON Video and Photo provides a touchpoint for the property owner, contractor, and municipality should any concerns occur during a project, ultimately resolving many issues on the spot and saving unnecessary costs and expenses.
Should an issue arise with the courts, ARS Video, Inc. takes the necessary steps to ensure the documentation will stand up to forensic video analysis. What we do:
- Maintain an appropriate chain of custody.
- Maintain the original recorded file along with associated metadata.
- Provide the original file with embedded time and date stamps.
- Provide a notarized affidavit certifying original documentation.
- The contractor or company should not be responsible for damages created by other parties.
- Documentation can justify delays in project timelines, avoiding possible fines.
- Pre-construction documentation or surveys can identify potential safety hazards.
- Pre-construction documentation or surveys can support change orders required to complete a project.
- Detailed pre-construction video + photo assists in planning traffic and access routes.
- Pre-construction documentation and surveys aid in drawing revisions, accurate bidding, and future problem-solving.
NEED A QUOTE?
With over two decades of pre-construction video documentation service and 35 years of business experience, ARS Video, Inc. is confident in providing accurate, timely, and customer-driven service. ARS Video, Inc. can provide you with a quote within 24 hours.
AREAS OF OPERATION:
ARS Video, Inc. is currently providing service within OHIO and the surrounding states – Pennsylvania, Kentucky, West Virginia, Indiana, and Michigan.
Additionally, ARS Video, Inc. can travel to other national areas to meet your pre-construction video and photo needs.
- Precise, timely documentation
- Capture complete project features, pre-existing damage, etc.
- Eliminate sire disruption and revisits.
- Improve project coordination and collaboration
Produce accurate project site documentation from the start
Reduce project change orders, delays, and costs
PLAN – DOCUMENT – PROCESS – DELIVER
Operation and Maintenance Training Video Services
To learn more about how we can help you produce a strong training video for your upcoming project, please contact us today!
If you have a contract that requires facilities operation and maintenance training videos, we can help.
We use industry-standard professional equipment and gear to provide the client with a well-polished video to meet your needs.
Learn More: A.R.S. Video Inc. FAQs